The weather is becoming warmer and warmer. Are you sad when you find that your dog is uncomfortable because of the hot weather? How about taking it to hit the beach? To feel the vast sea and the comfortable sea breeze, you can also relax the mood, refresh your body and mind, it’s pretty good to fully enjoy the beach sunbathe .
- keep your dog cool in hot weather
2.there is a disinfectant effect in the sea water, it is good for dog’s skin
- The beach for the dog is a paradise r, see it enjoy happiness at the seaside, your mood will be very good.
- For the owners like displayingthemselves, take the dog to the beach is a very smart thing!
While after leaving the beach how to avoid the wetness and fur remain in your car?
Dogs may be man’s best friend, but they’re also the worst enemies of your car’s upholstery. Every time your dog takes a ride in the car, he’s likely to leave behind a nest of hair that can become trapped in your seats and carpets. Fortunately, there are some cheap, simple tips you can use to keep your car’s upholstery clean and free from dog hair.
- Cover your seats with a blanket, sheet or towel. Cloth seats tend to attract and trap dog hair, so keeping them covered is necessary. Covering leather and vinyl seats is also a smart idea because it prevents your dog from puncturing your seats with his claws.
- Remove pet hair after each trip. The best way to prevent dog hair in your car is to keep it from accumulating. Once dog hair has had a chance to become matted into your carpet or seats, it becomes much tougher to remove. Give your car a thorough vacuuming after each ride with your pet, and consider using specialized hair-removal products, such as rubber brushes and lint rollers.